The International Mobility Group (IMG) of the South African Reward Association (SARA) was launched in 2004 with the intention of providing a professional body through which informative events and skills development can be provided to professionals through workshops and events structured to deliver on our member’s needs. In addition to addressing the immense need for advice and assistance in establishing policies and managing expatriates, it is also important to have a platform to provide opportunities for expatriate remuneration and management professionals to network and benchmark. In April 2008 IMG launched its own identity due to the increased demand for information on growing the international mobile workforce. IMG provides access to information on current issues, trends, and best practices for the movement of employees into South Africa as well as globally and our members come from many different professions!
THE MEETING OF GLOBAL MINDS
The power of IMG's community grows by leaps and bounds . . . IMG members share ideas, innovations, and insights every day . . . whether around the world or in our own back garden. Help shape the future of our industry . . . invite your business partners and colleagues to join IMG, and grow the power of our community!
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
- Membership of a recognised association of like-minded professionals
- Preferential fees for seminars arranged or endorsed by the association
- Access to the internationally recognised World at Work GRP (Global Remuneration Professional) Certification Faculty which enables SARA IMG members to develop their remuneration and strategic skills, as well as empowering them for executive presentations to the highest levels.
- A chance to meet and network with associates to discuss challenges of mutual interest
- Resource Networking through initiatives such as the World Map and other globally resourced data on our website
- IMG events and presentations by Professional's to further our knowledge